ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charlie Brooker on "Augmented Reality"

182FF with cup packs
I still want to get hold of a copy of the PC Zone that ended his tenunre there.

It has a cartoon in it called "Helmut Werstler's Cruelty Zoo", which caused so many complaints that he never wrote for them again until their 20th aniversary. It was meant to be a pisstake of Tomb Raider and the fact that you have to kill so many wild animals and was originally titled "Lara Croft's Cruelty Zoo" but they had to change the title for copyright reasons and so the joke was sort of lost. (had photoshopped pictures of children smashing the skulls of monkeys with hammers, jumping on a badger with a pitchfork, and chainsawing an orang-utan, among other things.)

My only problem with the guy is that he's making money off what I do in front of the TV anyway :mad:, he was just clever enough to punt being an angry b*****d to a TV company and they were willing to pay him for it, while here I am watching TV in my own front room, choking on my own bile about the shitness of most of it and having to pay for the privledge