ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chased a Caterham and ran out of talent...

Renaultsport 220T
PMSL, Mark, OMG, how close were you to that bank? I'm just glad I wasn't in the passenger seat for that one.

:eek: :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
can i buy your car off you please? looks like its well run in! ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha ha...no damage whatsoever, but the car smelt bad all the way back to the pits!

It was bad enough that I felt guilty about getting the session red-flagged (by the time I got back to the pits, everyone else was stopped at the start line)...but then they made me drive round to where it happened, get a broom off the marshall, and clear the track of all the mud/grass...took me 10 bloody minutes and I was f***ed after LOL

I think I let the red mist take over while following the 7 :eek: , had to take both wheels off back in the paddock as they'd picked up so much mud that the steering wheel was shaking.

I took it a bit easy around that corner for some time after...

Nice vid. You were lucky there! I think I'd have been saying some more colorful than "whoops" though :)

Whats the beep about half way through?

I wish Clios wouldn't react like that.
Reminds me on incidents I've had exactly the same things.
Still you're lucky.

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
ROFL, If I would have been a passenger when it happened, you'd not only have to clean the the track but you might of had to clean your passenger seat aswell.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looked very close Mark. Its a tricky corner that is. Spot on on the laps I went out with you on later though.

Agree with edde, I had a similar thing at FCS (Video). Not much you can do to save it once it really goes. Fortunately mine was at an airfield so there was plenty of run off though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
LOL mark that is hardcore, i can remember going out with you at brands and you saying "opps the brake peddle just touched the floor, brakes have faded to nothing" i replied "oh crap, so we are going back in to the pits then?" you replied "naaa will do a couple more laps yet, will just go sideways to slow the car down" i said "ermmmm ok" LOL!

No more clio's for me!
Woooh, hold on to ya hats! That was a little too close for comfort! Could have been very nasty indeed! Was half expecting the front end to disappear into the tyre wall.

"whoops"

LMFAO!!!

thats the sort of "whoops" you hear when a sudden gust of wind blows a womans skirt up and you clock it. NOT when you are 3mm away from totalling your clio!!