ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chat room has LAP TOP DANCERS !!. seriously !!!

Oh, and for the purposes of JillyB and GirlRacer (wholl no doubt be annoyed at me posting that) - Ill remind you that JillyB got out of her attempted naked David Beckham picture posting by saying "Mmmmmmm David Beckham"... Soooo "Mmmmmmmm Scantily-Clab-Big-Jubbly-Lady... Mmmmmmm"

Matt

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Ben R, are you using windows 2000 to access the internet? if so it could be a DNS problem, try flushing the DNS cache through a Dos window:

C:\> ipconfig /flushdns

Then type:

C:\> ipconfig /registerdns

If not are you behind a firewall?

Also check the HOSTS file to see if someone has addedd a manual entry so that when you try to go to certain sites you automatically get redirected to the Hong Kong Police. (This is good for practical jokes)

Good luck.

LOL @ the animations.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben, remember when you couldnt get into the chatroom when the Captains lapdancers were in one night??

BenR posted 22/08/2002 20:00 GMT 172, RT, XR2 w/N20

JAS HELP!!!
I CANT GET ONTO THE CHAT BIT! IT KEEPS GOIN TO THE HONG KONG POLICE SITE!! WHY! WHY!

Ben, at the time I tried to find out what the problem was and this morning I received this e-mail:

Subj: Ben Rushworths Problem with the Hong Kong Police Website
Date: 05/09/2002 04:32:49 GMT Daylight Time
Ref: (20) in CP/ISW 18/1 III

Dear Sylvia

I refer to your e-Mail to the Chief Secretary for Administrations Office dated 23rd August. Unfortunately, you aimed a bit high in Government and your message has just wended its weary way to my desk via snail mail and fax.

Such are the wonders of modern technology!

Before I set another train of correspondence in motion with the technical staff responsible for the Hong Kong Police website, could you please give me an update? It could well be that the problem has sorted itself out by now and Ben has been able to access the Cliosport chatroom!

By the way and unless I am mistaken, I think Ben was at school here with my
daughter. If thats right, his father would be Mike who brings the latest
Renault models to school fairs and mother would be Ida who has been running the Parents Teachers Association for many years.

Anyway, if you have an e-Mail address for Ben, perhaps I could contact him direct and sort out the problem on
the telephone or whatever.

Regards

J.B. Carter
Chief Inspector
Information Systems Wing