ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chav sports kit !!!!!

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
Ave a mooch at this !!!
went to halfords in cannock just and saw this beast very good quality and prime example lol
A real life sport !! Think mines fake now :eek:

View attachment 28121

back.jpg

side.jpg

saw this aswell
tmpphpaXF0eg.jpg

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
if you look close at the mark one its got a show sticker in the window and its got miguries stickers all over it:S

alien green rs133
god if there gonna go though the effort of making it "look" like a sport they should at least do a propper job ;)

18189064a7761045681o.jpg

that chav body kit is not worthy of the sport badge!!!

alien green rs133
^ ur car is sweet hutchie for a rep

thanks i do try but for the money that repping has cost may as well of bought a new 197 cup :cool:

repping is only cool if your under 20 and cant get insured on a sport, it costs way to much but the standard 1.2 looks poo no matter how much colour coding you do tbtfh

RenaultSport 172.
ow ow ow...someone spotted me :D:D:D

haha :)
should of popped into work and said hello!

RenaultSport 172.
oh..and its not usually that dirty..i got home and washed it straight away lmfao!

RenaultSport 172.
Rage where do u work?

And why do u park ur car likes it for show lol

Showoff

work at halfords mate :)
..park it there as the gates at and angle so i park at an angle.
the reason i dont park it in a spot is becuase last time i did ( about a week before it went into the bodyshop) someone drove into it and scuffed it ...im doing anything to prevent anything on this car, so parking it there means NO-ONE can even come close to scraping/opening their door e.t.c on it...

plus im just a show off ;)

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
allo mate im from walsall and im up cannock all the time every fri night in cheslyn hay leisure centre training for my basketball team. . .
will have to try and catch ya some time, ave a good mooch at ya car

RenaultSport 172.
allo mate im from walsall and im up cannock all the time every fri night in cheslyn hay leisure centre training for my basketball team. . .

ahh yeah, i live up by the co-op on the one way system :)

yeah man, well weve got a meet saturday at 1pm if youd like to come?
its at the turf pub on the A5...?

mk4 golf gttdi180

ahh yeah, i live up by the co-op on the one way system :)

yeah man, well weve got a meet saturday at 1pm if youd like to come?
its at the turf pub on the A5...?
nxt sat

RenaultSport 172.
Mint!

Get your name down on the list :)

its in the local meetings section...titled ph-eurlow meet :)