ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs alot!

I havent posted alot recently but tonight me and the doris went out for a ruby. I drove there and she drove back!

When we left the curry house there were aload of chavs around our car (182) so I told the missus to just get in and drive away. She wasnt happy about this but she did as she was told. We got a load of verbal as we got in the car and then as we drove away they kicked the car and hit it etc.

I was going ape sh*t I wanted to stop and get out and give them a serious lesson but the missus was off and away. I hate these c**ts why do they have do do this shi*t? I cant wait to see them again on my own!:mad:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

unlucky fella i would of kicked th f**king sh*t out of them but you have to listen to the missus.who the f**k do they think they are. id wait till there on there own pussys

whats the f**king point, bunch of nobs. you have a car and you got in it of course that means you deserve verbal and the car battering, w**kers.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

so u wanted to get out and take on a load of chavs. CLEVER WHEN U GET STABBED

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 04 March 2005

yeah I did want to get out and give them a kicking and yes I realise that I would have probabley got something stuck in me, but at the end of the day these fuc**rs have got away with it. Why should I back down? The police wont do anything and Ive got damage to me motor.

If I so much as go over a speed limit theyre there with a ticket and a bollocking but the real idiots are free to drive around....:mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 04 March 2005

I appreciate what youre saying Clart but until you come face to face with this sort of situation you dont know how you will react!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

In a situation like that thats the last thing on your mind.... U just want to get the c**ts! The abuse i got today whilst driving past was unreal! About 30 of them at the corner shop!

B-road bully

or get a long steel mag lite, aint suggesting nuthing but for your own protection, plus the police can say anything as its just a torch

out in the sticks by the looks of it, a 14 postcode, usually indicated somewhere between kettering and northampton :confused:

ive been looking for an asp for kin ages and that link sells them, amazing, thankyou very much just ordered one :)

as for the chavs, that kinda stuff shouldnt be happening and yet they still get away with it, i think everyone would have wanted to get out and show them a trick or 2..

i say we get the toffs to go chav hunting rather than fox hunting, more likely to catch a chav and no one is going to give a flying f**k if they get beaten to death/torn apart.

Vee dub

I was going to say thats shocking, but it seems to be happening more and more these days. Sorry to hear that, fookin cowards especially when your with your lady aswell :mad:

Hope there is not too much damage to the car??

Tom

Mini Cooper S sport

Yeah what did they do to your car? Peoples violence and ignorance/stupidity just astound me. I guess they were just jealous - why do you deserve a nice car? Lets smash it up.

I agree with Loony, set the hounds on them.

Its a shame were not allowed anti-theft measures like flame-throwers from the hub caps - setting their knees on fire would be sweet revenge :D.

172 Exclusive

Thats not right at all gets to me why people do things like that.

But i agree loonys idea of chav hunting is good there is plenty in swindon to hunt for a start

308, Fusion

u kno wats worse? i stayed at my sisters house and got the lads round for some beer n a laff, and loads of chavs was walkin around in the day lookin at my m8s saxo vtr all day, n at night we was smokin in conservatory n left the window open for smell, n then went sleep at bout 4 n i just closed my eyes n mate downstairs shouted up some1s in the f*ckin house, ran down n e was out through the window! n its bout a foot wide! .. .hmmm i wonder wat they was after? i felt like kickin the sh*t outta them! if i caught him i defo wuda tidied this person up, n drove blackpool stripped him n threw him ouT!..

now thats savage

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

theres a bunch of idiots about these days :( When I get my 182 I am gonna be paranoid over it :p

Trophy #473

i was in town last night, with my friends (in our cars) parked up and a load of them, come over and as if we know this guy, cos dey wanna smack im looking all agressive and pissed up on stella. I hate them with avengance,

Its not illegal to carry a golf club as long as you have some golf balls with you.:mad:

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 05 March 2005
^^^^^^^

tony martin

peoples hero

kill em all

or is that a bit right wing i want to be an MP

not at all, capital punishment is the way forwards, it may be a step or two backwards, but its the only way to go forward

football chant from norwich citys stands

we shoot burglars
i say
we shoot burglars

:devilish:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

bloody hell, when will it ever end, i think the cliosport club should have a large get together and to a tour of the country, eliminating chavs.

hope the cars ok..

Quote: Originally posted by dfifty1 on 05 March 2005

or get a long steel mag lite, aint suggesting nuthing but for your own protection, plus the police can say anything as its just a torch
I got a mate whose a copper so I asked him the best sort of self defence weapon I can get away with if I get stopped by the filth, he suggested that very item!

So I now have a 6 d cell puppy sat next to my seat (Its about 500mm long and about 1-2 kgs) Av it!

i f**kin hate that if your drivin past them and you as so much look in ther eyes or at them, its "wot you lookin at" or stand in road and block u in, and there allways so many of them get um by them selfs u could get ur own back but there never r. i put it down to cave man instincts allways up for a fight, say somethink to them it lets fight lol or some other sh*t like my mates will ave you lol soz to hear bout your 182 mate.

Impreza Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by nathanH on 05 March 2005
Its not illegal to carry a golf club as long as you have some golf balls with you.:mad:

is it the same for the baseball bat, cos i dont own golf clubs
;)

Impreza Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Sami on 05 March 2005
As long as u carry a baseball with the bat ure legal apparently ;)

must remember to pack the glove and ball now then, although, i think im pretty safe in my car.

why? cause damage to the car? not really worth it IMHO

use a gun, far quicker, easier and less personal

Quote: Originally posted by dfifty1 on 05 March 2005

i possess a 6 cell maglite .. with only 2 Batteries in it ..the rest is filled with a steel bar!!

A suggestion if i may .. buy a V6 .. chavs just stare and nod with respect .. i never have had anything but admiration for my vee

[Edited by vee6 on 06 March 2005 at 6:21pm]