ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 2002 HONDA CIVIC SE EXECUTIVE

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1
Main issues are CV joint, still drives just knocks. Brakes need pads, possibly discs, then the body/interior needs attention if that sort of thing bothers you. Had a light knock at the front, see photos, then just been neglected. Was parked up early this year when the MOT ran out and the owner bought a new vehicle.
Its never going to be a minter, but they still fetch 4K!!
Cheers
Col

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1
Nobody will bid on that unless you tell them what is actually wrong with the car lol
Would rather people came to view and made up their own minds.
We will all have different views on what needs doing, what would be good to do and what wouldn't really bother you.
Cheers
Col

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
4k??

I've got a 53 plate minter with FHSH, just had a cambelt and its up for £3k and I stll can't sell it!

How much do you want for it? pm me if you'd rather.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Would rather people came to view and made up their own minds.
We will all have different views on what needs doing, what would be good to do and what wouldn't really bother you.
Cheers
Col

Fair point however "Needs a bit of work" could mean two different things. Either it needs a couple of tyres and silly little things that are easily fixed or it could make the buyer think the car is a total shed and subsequently put them off even contacting you in the first place. Theres loads of other cars out there they can choose from.

Not having a go or anything mate, just an observation