ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap and Cheerful Saxo VTS ownership... 182 Sold.

Peugeot 308
Got to say I think a standard VTS still looks good, other than the interior! Couldn't live with that.

Pacewise notice much difference from 182 in mostly day to day driving? Planning any mode, manifold etc..

As a day to day comparison its not bad. It will comfortably sit at 30mph in 5th and pull, so the torque or lack of isnt the issue its made out to be.

Now I've got used to it (it took abit of time) I find it fairly comfortable for a daily, I've done approx 5k in this. Its also worth noting its actually better on fuel than I was expecting. £30 in the tank just seems to last and last lol.

Another great thing I've found with VTS's before is that they always seem produce more power than they should.

No mods planned im afraid. After chrimbo, she will be for sale :race:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
How come you didn't just refurbish the rear beam that was already on the car out of interest?

Peugeot 308
How come you didn't just refurbish the rear beam that was already on the car out of interest?

For the price I got the other beam for, it worked out cheaper than buying the relevant parts to replace on the current one.

And, sods law I'd probably strip down the original beam to find the bearing journals knackered anyhow.

Focus RS + S3
Cant believe i havent seen this, same colour as my old Car, miss it :(

I had the supersprint race exhaust on mine, sounded the nuts, but i bought the 182 before i got round to getting a manifold on it :(

Ill be owning another i can see it

Peugeot 308
Cant believe i havent seen this, same colour as my old Car, miss it :(

I had the supersprint race exhaust on mine, sounded the nuts, but i bought the 182 before i got round to getting a manifold on it :(

Ill be owning another i can see it

I've had that supersprint race exhaust on an old vts of mine. Simply awesome system tbh! fits like a glove, cheap and sounds pretty epic! Id love to have one on this car, but it just defeats the object :nono:

Peugeot 308
Well its probably a regretable decision, but the Saxo is now for sale. I'll get a forsale advert together shortly.

Feel free to PM etc :)