ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Audi TT 225! £1 start no reserve.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's utterly horrendous but pick that up for less than 1k and you've got yourself an awesome car to run into the ground.

The Blue interior still offends me. £250 gets a full Black interior if the buyer actually cared!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Box oil change should sort about the gear changes. Fixed a friends TT doing that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd 172 Cup
It's utterly horrendous but pick that up for less than 1k and you've got yourself an awesome car to run into the ground.

The Blue interior still offends me. £250 gets a full Black interior if the buyer actually cared!

It was never going to be less than £1000 unfortunately.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
The prick that won it hasn't called/emailed or anything. Just reading through his feedback now and it's 100% positive but littered with remarks like ''TOTAL TIME WASTER'' etc.

​ffs. I detest ebay.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Beautiful. I'm driving all day but will hit you back asap Rocky wild for the night.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Now just got to wait till he tries to sell something.. I think I will be going to collect it lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
His feedback is littered with people moaning about him bidding and then not buying. I wish ebay would fcuk these people off!!

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I had this on the kangoo I sold, bid in the last 5 minutes, it went over the reserve and he won.

Emailed and he told me he didn't bid on anything. £40 down the drain and then had to second chance offer losing another £50 on it!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
His feedback is littered with people moaning about him bidding and then not buying. I wish ebay would fcuk these people off!!

I've been ebay free for years now. The place literally drives me insane.

.. and to prove how retarded most of the users are on there, those comments that say 'total waste of time' etc, are all set as positives.

Morons the lot of them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I've been ebay free for years now. The place literally drives me insane.

.. and to prove how retarded most of the users are on there, those comments that say 'total waste of time' etc, are all set as positives.

Morons the lot of them.

You can't leave buyers negative feedback!! Positive or nothing. Place is a joke.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Daniel you can request his details and his phone number will be there, phone him up and ask when his coming to collect the car, ive done this many times, although this probably wont end up in the idiot buying the car it's always fun to hear the stupid excuses, personally i like phoning at 5:45 when i leave for work.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Also file a non paying bidder form (you can do this after 3 days) and then you will get FVF back, and if you phone ebay and tell them its terrible that someone whos feedback is littered with 'non payer' e.t.c was even able to bid on your car and you would like the listing fee back, They then apologise and give you the listing fee back (in my experience anyway)