ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Exterior Mods

1.2 Renault Clio Exp
I have a 1.2 expression and im looking to make it alot better on the outside, i dont want to do anything to drastic or expensive, just some cheap little things to make it look nicer, i have already purchased some LED number plate bulbs and these make alot of diffrience.
Any other recommendations?

Cheers

I don't think Silver visions are worth it TBH.

De badge ? Watch out for the holes left by the clio badge. I now need a sticker to cover mine. RS grille is a Must

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
silver visions completely transform the look of the lights imho,
the rear lights look guff with a big spolge of orange in the middle of the silver circle. they look so much smarter with silver visions. and the same goes for the front.

im not sure what kit the expression comes with, but consider putting some fogs in if it hasnt already.
RS grill, clear/smoked side repeators, smarter numberplates (possibly cut down at the front), painted badges, debage, aero wipers, paint callipers and drums (DRUMS MUST BE BLACK), de-wiper the rear (makes a difference having it symetrical)

then id suggest getting some spray cants and either go mental, or just smarten some bits up by coding them.
pseronally id get saving for a lowering kit, can pick a set of second hand lowering springs up on here for pennies! they transform the car!

Silver indicator bulbs yes... worth there weight in gold imo... great transformation.

One of the best things to do to a car if somewhat standard with a few mods is give it a good clean, i know your looking for exterior mods, but get some auto glym SRP if you dont already have it and give the car a good clean up, a minty clean car is good in anyones eyes imo.

^ Wtf were you doing on here at 2am on a tuesday night? :L

As for silvervisions yes! They tidy up the lights so much along with clear side repeaters. You don't need to buy the expensive phillips ones either as the ebay £2 specials are fine imo.