ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Geil Memory shop/website

anyone know where i can get some Geil Ram relatively cheap? currently its going for about £70 per 512 PC3200 which is a bit much if you ask me. I want a gig and its the Ultra X stuff that im after,

thanks

A red missile
fastwunz said:
anyone know where i can get some Geil Ram relatively cheap? currently its going for about £70 per 512 PC3200 which is a bit much if you ask me. I want a gig and its the Ultra X stuff that im after,

thanks

Cant say i've ever heard of Geil memory bud, but try www.ebuyer.co.uk if they havent got it they can probably get it for you.

Monaro VXR
Specific reason you want geil and not open to having another make corsair, ocz etc?

Getting the Ultra X stuff cheap isnt gonna be easy its performance ram thus your gonna pay a higher price. £70 is about right for 2 2 2 5 latency memory. You pay for quality memory. Your not gonna get it cheaper than that maybe £1 - £5 between places but not much.

wozzaa said:
Specific reason you want geil and not open to having another make corsair, ocz etc?

Getting the Ultra X stuff cheap isnt gonna be easy its performance ram thus your gonna pay a higher price. £70 is about right for 2 2 2 5 latency memory. You pay for quality memory. Your not gonna get it cheaper than that maybe £1 - £5 between places but not much.

yeh, thought as much, thats why ive ordered it from overclockers - its gonna make my machine into a bit of a beast finally!

Monaro VXR
Just upgraded my case and psu ready for my next upgrades. As my old case was totally full and i didnt have enough power to run a 2nd vid card...now i do. So another GTX is gonna be on order.

Revels Mum & Sister
I got some of this. Is excellent memory and overcloked at the moment running close to 1000mhz and uber stable

GeIL 2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 800MHz Ultra Low Latency DDR2 Dual Channel Kit