ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap mods make 182 quick

clio 182
hi i have a clio 182 what cheap mods can i do to make it quickier i dont really no where to start already got a cda air box but what next any ideas thanks

Ph 1 172
Take CDA airbox off get a phase 1 172 or v6 airbox on. Decat, and the cheapest of cheapest thing to do is strip it it's free and you save weight. No Renault is cheap to make faster they cost s**t loads to do anything with

Looking for 182
Enjoy it for what it is and save for a better car.

I just realised this is an incredibly unhelpful post. I'll take myself out the back and shoot myself.

RS 182 CUP
Air filter, de cat, diy ported and polished Manifold and plenum, green/red stuff brake pads for better point to point acceleration, not much else that's cheap and easy to be honest

Take the CDA of and go back to the standard set up that will improve it slighty as the standard set up is best. Then strip it, then start saving as upgrades to go faster are expensive.