ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAP NEW COILOVERS

MODDED 172
Just been on www.janspeed.com and a complete set of coilovers for a 02 plate 172 is only £329.99 inc vat this is well cheap has anyone bought a set i just wondered to get a bit of feed back to see if they are anygood might get a set if they are, also they are doing bmc cda induction kit for about 174.00 inc vat is this a good price?? lets me know peeps. wonder if they do discount on group buys hmmmm?

dave

Clio 172
thats a great price for the coilovers!! i'd be interested in knowing if anyone has these fitted and what they are like.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
for that price.. lowering 60mm.. i wouldn't touch them imo. seem kinda pointless to me tbh. could buy the likes of a spring n damper kit for alot less and you would be gettin a half decent manufacturer and the same kinda drop probs.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Just been on www.janspeed.com and a complete set of coilovers for a 02 plate 172 is only £329.99 inc vat this is well cheap has anyone bought a set i just wondered to get a bit of feed back to see if they are anygood might get a set if they are, also they are doing bmc cda induction kit for about 174.00 inc vat is this a good price?? lets me know peeps. wonder if they do discount on group buys hmmmm?

dave

I really doubt the coilovers are a bargain. Of all the budget coilover kits that we have ever tried selling, none have been decent. The majority of these are either returned to us for defects or we get complaints about the ride quality. With suspension you really do get what you pay for and personally I wouldn't touch any coilovers of an unknown quality..

with the BMC CDA its not a great price, we sell them for £150.