ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap simple mods????

clio 182 cup
cheers.

thanks for the link scott,
just had a quick look thru and found a few things i like the look of,
i think new plates are a must aswel.

clio 182 cup
2 things id like....
does neone know where i can get the raised numberplates from? they look very good!
also, the reanult sport badge for the back, i like the look of that!!

clio 182 cup
positive,
as long as they are not performance mods!!
its not as if they check over the car to see what ive done to it before they do any work anyway.
its a good garage to use,
i ring them up, book it in, they give me a courtesy car and ring me when its ready,
it really is the bess 500 ive ever spent!!

MG ZR 1.8
Dr rollo that comment was brilliant.. HhaA

And it's hard to find nice cheap mods :/, If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for your carbon splitter? :)

Clio RS 200
positive,
as long as they are not performance mods!!
its not as if they check over the car to see what ive done to it before they do any work anyway.
its a good garage to use,
i ring them up, book it in, they give me a courtesy car and ring me when its ready,
it really is the bess 500 ive ever spent!!

Just a question, what happens if the garage go bust? Can you use the warrenty elswhere?

As far as cheap mods go. I wouldnt do anything too cheap as it will look crap. I would personally look at perfecting any scratches etc. and get the car looking perfect before moding.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Aux in cable if you have the right stereo. Update list?
great for plugging in iPhone/iPod etc, also doubles as an in car phone system when making a call. Comes through the car speakers, and the other person can hear you clearly! Bonus!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
No nothing. Just plug the aux cable into the phone, set the stereo to aux, the make a call. My iPhone doesn't even need to be on loudspeaker for it to work!! Definatly :cool:

Renault clio 1.6 16v
Hey guys,

Im from SA clios arent as popular here as over in the UK and parts are pretty hard to come by anyway I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on what i can do to my clio 1.6 16v(K4M motor) to get a bit more power out of it. I have done the whole induction and pipe etc just dont know what next. Just want enough power to run a 1.6 vtec all of them think they are unbeatable over here.