ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Trophy on PH

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Really cheap that, infact, I'm selling an engine only for half the price. Proper bargain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
For reference, if you are looking for a cheap base for a track car, i will gladly remove the Recaros/Turinis and lower the price accordingly. That would give you a Trophy for less than £2k, but you would need to bring your own seays/wheels to take it away on.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI all MkII Clios have an ill-fitting passenger door. Towards the bottom. Never seen one of any age that had a properly fitting near side door. Mine included.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
FYI all MkII Clios have an ill-fitting passenger door. Towards the bottom. Never seen one of any age that had a properly fitting near side door. Mine included.

This ones a bit shonky at the top lol.

As said though, happy to sell as a 'racebase' for trackuse, minus Recaros, Turinis, ARB, spoiler, etc etc. Hell you can take it without the suspension for all i care, just pm me and work out a price. For example - no turinis or Recaros = less than £2k for a '55 182 with spaffy suspension.

Wang some buckets & Oz F1's on it and thats a mega cheap track car.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Fcuk, I want this........

Minus the Recaros

My wife would divorce me though :dapprove:

New CS pricing is as follows Jay, just waiting for the adverts title to be updated:

Am now happy to part-break the car to whatever spec you want:

Car, with no Recaros/wheels/exhaust/Whiteline/DS2500 front pads, but Sachs dampers, 9 months MOT & 2 month tax - £1400

With Scorpion exhaust + £225
With Recaros + £750
With 172 alcantara doorcards & rear bench + £60
With Turinis & PE2/PS3's £400
With Group Buy ARB + £100
With DS2500 front pads + £50

Im sure you're wife wouldnt mind too much. Its a bargain if you want a cheap Trophy to build into, well whatever you want really :)

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  172 Race Car
I know, I saw that and I know exactly how I would want you to 'spec' it for me.

She would mind, A LOT. Its not part of the 2013 plan im afraid. :argue:

I hope you sell it though and dont have to break it, there cant be many left now

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I know, I saw that and I know exactly how I would want you to 'spec' it for me.

She would mind, A LOT. Its not part of the 2013 plan im afraid. :argue:

I hope you sell it though and dont have to break it, there cant be many left now

Shame, i know you'd look after it well :dapprove:

The latter is the main thing for me tbh, dont want to break a Trophy. Seems like a waste of a car that is mechanically very good.