ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Trophy?

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Titanium 182
I may buy that and put it into storage until insurance drops... It'd probably work out cheaper than waiting for a year and then buying one lol. That's a right steal!

Or wait a year til they're even cheaper? ;)

I've seen loads go for around £4k, I would say that's about the right price now!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
alarm bells not only at price but at part ex...all the cars tick the baby on the way boxes apart from the 172...

Might be worth a view though

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Titanium 182
lol still they wouldnt be anywhere near as cheap as that!

and 4k? the cheapest ive seen is 5.5!

Need to look in the right places, plenty go for much less than you think! My predictions is they'll be dropping in price even further in the next year.

EDIT: just had a quick look and there's 6 for well under £5k on pistonheads alone!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That'd be why Ive only found expensive ones, there's something about pistonheads that makes it a ballache to search... I tend to stay away from ph and gumtree... The latter being an absolute dick for searching. It only brings up cars on the other side of the country for me :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
That's actually depressing, mines on 79k now and I payed £6500 a year ago (63k).

At least it's made up my mind about not selling now...

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
lol still they wouldnt be anywhere near as cheap as that!

and 4k? the cheapest ive seen is 5.5!

its one thing advertising for them prices but totally different if you'll get it, there's some out there fetchin 7k+!!! with 25k odd miles

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
its one thing advertising for them prices but totally different if you'll get it, there's some out there fetchin 7k+!!! with 25k odd miles

You mean they are selling for 7k?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
lol @ selling due to change in circumstances, more like hes realised it needs a belt change/service and damper refurb and doesnt have £1500 to spare (i have no idea what it costs to rebuild the dampers btw lol)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172 On ITB
Phoned him last night about it ,sez he has lost his job and needs the money,i asked him if he would take my 172 and he said he was only after cash? Thought he wanted to px

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Phoned him last night about it ,sez he has lost his job and needs the money,i asked him if he would take my 172 and he said he was only after cash? Thought he wanted to px

That's funny he just told me he would PX for a 172 lol ?!

Either way sounds like a right bargain if it's actually legit..