ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap windows 7 pre -order deals

E39 530i
I knew there where some around a few weeks back. But didn't bother looking into them, Im running the Beta version of windows 7, apparently all beta version will stop working come April next year (so i've heard).

So I need to get myself a copy - give me a heads up please.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The pre order deals finished a while ago mate, still not that expensive now though mind you.

182FF with cup packs
scan.co.uk are still fairly cheap. £150 for Pro, £160 for Ultimate.

I managed to pre-order pro for £99 from pc world :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I still think MSoft should match Apple for OS pricing. Iirc, Snow Leopard is something like £20+VAT to buy. Sensible pricing, that and who would argue paying that kind of money?

D.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I managed to pre-order home premium for £42.95 with a combination of offers and cashback back in july. Cant seem to get close to that now.

None
I got home premium off Amazon for about 65 pounds (pound sign dont work on my keyboard lol)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I still think MSoft should match Apple for OS pricing. Iirc, Snow Leopard is something like £20+VAT to buy. Sensible pricing, that and who would argue paying that kind of money?

D.

+1

Take notes Microshaft.