ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheapest place for a 172 exhaust

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I need a new exhaust for my 53 plate clio 172 ASAP, and as cheaply as poss.

Can anyone suggest someone/somewhere that might have one ???

Not fussed if its new or used, standard or aftermarket, aslong as it will fit a 53 plate 172.

At the moment think im guna get a k-tec stealth exhaust, but anyone got any better idea's ???

Ideally a cheap used standard exhaust would be best if anybody has one ??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Panthro said:
As cheap as possible and brand new.......Powerflow?

They've made a s**t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

172cup
got a std system with centre section recently replaced. No rattles, no holes, no cracks etc.

100quid. if you want it... let me know.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
davesrealgood said:
They've made a sh*t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

Depends where they got them from, as it is a franchised company and they could have gone to a crappy dealer. Mine is good, welds are neat, fits perfectly and it was over £100 cheaper than a standard renault. Sounds good too, not loud at all, but you know its a non standard exhaust.

davesrealgood said:
They've made a sh*t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

As said, depends which one you go to. Had mine done, cat back, full stainless with stealth pipe and it was £200.