ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for a 172 exhaust

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I need a new exhaust for my 53 plate clio 172 ASAP, and as cheaply as poss.

Can anyone suggest someone/somewhere that might have one ???

Not fussed if its new or used, standard or aftermarket, aslong as it will fit a 53 plate 172.

At the moment think im guna get a k-tec stealth exhaust, but anyone got any better idea's ???

Ideally a cheap used standard exhaust would be best if anybody has one ??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Panthro said:
As cheap as possible and brand new.......Powerflow?

They've made a s**t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

172cup
got a std system with centre section recently replaced. No rattles, no holes, no cracks etc.

100quid. if you want it... let me know.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
davesrealgood said:
They've made a sh*t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

Depends where they got them from, as it is a franchised company and they could have gone to a crappy dealer. Mine is good, welds are neat, fits perfectly and it was over £100 cheaper than a standard renault. Sounds good too, not loud at all, but you know its a non standard exhaust.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
davesrealgood said:
They've made a sh*t job of exhausts for a few of my mates, think i'd rather stick with sumin off the shelf, and a straight fit :D

As said, depends which one you go to. Had mine done, cat back, full stainless with stealth pipe and it was £200.