ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for PS3's?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Driving home today after a cute reservoir walk with the mrs, decided on overtaking a yaris doing 30 in a 60. Halfway past, my tyre gets a puncture, and I embarrassingly pull in and let her pass me again.
Balls!
I had wanted to save for 2118's and then get some PS3 rubber on for summer but that's not gonna happen now as i'm skint!
I was just wondering whether anyone knew of anywhere doing a good offer on PS3's? I'm only after the 2 for the front, and will do the rears at a later date or just upgrade completely. Are 195 or 205's the way to go?

Cheers!

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
£93 fitted none in stock at Leeds, I don't trust anyone to fit my tyres so would have just walked out with a pair if they had any

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
When I got my 2118's I got ps3's for mine found them online somewhere £50 each. I'll have a look for the receipt

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
They are £54 online just type it into Google. I've got 195/50 15 on mine.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Good to know for when he does get 15's though or anyone with 15's at the minute.