ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for up rated engine/gearbox mounts??

CLIO PH1 172
as above guys im looking to upgrade the engine mounts, where is the cheapest place to get them??

thanks

adam

CLIO PH1 172
ah ok :(

thanks guys

do you think uprated mounts and dogbone would help stop my cat knocking? as there currently a s**t load of play ?

330i. E30 Touring.
Dogbone alone would probably sort it. If the rest of your mounts are already shagged you might as well replace all three mate.

You tried loosening the top engine mount, pulling the engine forward and tightening up the mount I take it?

CLIO PH1 172
tbh i fitted a new top engine mount about 5k/6k miles ago, but when i was under the car the dogbone mount seems to have allot of play in it, maybe i should get a new DB mount first before the engine/gearbox mount

CLIO PH1 172
So Danny to supply is the same price as ktec ? Inc postage if so I would rather get them from you ;)

Audi A3
Dogbone alone would probably sort it. If the rest of your mounts are already shagged you might as well replace all three mate.

You tried loosening the top engine mount, pulling the engine forward and tightening up the mount I take it?

ive heard of this, helps under harsh acceleration too i hear. where is the top engine mount?

CLIO PH1 172
Hmm no iv not tried pulling the engine forward maybe I should try that as well although I have now brough a power flex DB