ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheapest place to buy turini's (new)

williams 2 turbo
as my current set of willy wheels is being held hostage, i need to replace them with something, and always fancied a set of turinis. want ither a set of 16's or 17's with tyres. where's cheapest?

thanks.

Last edited:

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Look in the discount section. You can email Speedline UK direct. They offer a discount to Cliosport members.

Not a poxy Renault
Mine (Trophy Turini's) came from Renault. £470 inc Vat and centre caps thats with a 30% discount from phoning around.

6/468 17poo
Do renault actually still sell these? Also will you need to give them a 'cup/trophy' number plate to actually get a quote off them as i know they can be very akward!

Da

Less
Yes they still sell them, will be expensive though. A 182 Cup wheel comes in at £160 plus centre cap, each.

The registration wont be needed but it does make their life easier.

Bus w**ker
Mine (Trophy Turini's) came from Renault. £470 inc Vat and centre caps thats with a 30% discount from phoning around.
Which dealership was that from? Will make it easier to hold local ones hostage lol.