ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place to buy turini's (new)

williams 2 turbo
as my current set of willy wheels is being held hostage, i need to replace them with something, and always fancied a set of turinis. want ither a set of 16's or 17's with tyres. where's cheapest?

thanks.

Last edited:

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Look in the discount section. You can email Speedline UK direct. They offer a discount to Cliosport members.

Not a poxy Renault
Mine (Trophy Turini's) came from Renault. £470 inc Vat and centre caps thats with a 30% discount from phoning around.

6/468 17poo
Do renault actually still sell these? Also will you need to give them a 'cup/trophy' number plate to actually get a quote off them as i know they can be very akward!

Da

Less
Yes they still sell them, will be expensive though. A 182 Cup wheel comes in at £160 plus centre cap, each.

The registration wont be needed but it does make their life easier.

Bus w**ker
Mine (Trophy Turini's) came from Renault. £470 inc Vat and centre caps thats with a 30% discount from phoning around.
Which dealership was that from? Will make it easier to hold local ones hostage lol.