ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check-list for new CUP

Im having my 172 CUP delivered in a few weeks - Cant wait!:D

I was wondering what else should come with a new 53 plate 172 CUP from Renault UK? ( Aside from the car itself! )

e.g. hand book, how many sets of keys / key fobs? warranty documents, locking wheel nuts? etc etc etc......

What came with your new 172 CUPs?

I want to make up a check-list so I dont miss or forget anything in the excitement of finally getting my hands on the car!

Cheers

for starters check theyve fitted the chin spoiler on the front bumper as this seems to be forgotten on pdi also the 172 cup badges on the b pillar part of the door

172, Tiguan

check theyve painted it properly.

2 key fobs

1 splitter

2 croocked (SP) badges

No petrol

2 bottles of foam

You should get a document stating the alarm has been fitted to Cat1 standards. A Users guide, Radio player guide, numerous extra sheets of paper with revisions to the two guides. Renault network booklet. Service booklet.

Also, 1 possibly 2 scuffed alloys, missing 172 & Cup badges, one tin of foam instead of 2, chin/rear spoiler.

think that is everything!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 22 September 2003

does the sport 172 have the numbers 172 visible on the car inside or out???
Nope

^^^^^

and they are never straight, ever. Im yet to see em get it right!!

But mine did come with a full tank!! ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Mine only has Cup on the door pillars now, as the 172 bits came off...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 22 September 2003

£2 for a new badge Rich!!!
I know... got one on the boot under the Clio badge now...

My cup came without the chin spoiler, dealer has ordered one up (3 weeks ago) and im still waiting!!!

As for the cup 172 badges on the door pillars, what an ar*ed up job they had made of that. it was that bad i took them off!!!

As 172loony says, check your chin spoiler is there!!!

CHECK mailto:YOU@VE">YOU VE GOT URE LOCKING WHEEL NUTS - OR ITLL HAVE TO BE A VERY STRONG AA MAN THAT TAKES YOUR WHEEL OFF! LOL

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 02 October 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Matt_E on 01 October 2003

I also got a free litre of Mobil oil in a case velcroed to the boot.
Really?! :eek:

Strange as it doesnt have Mobil 1 in the engine - does it?