ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check my FlameRed172

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
not my cuppa tea, doesn't match any of the design features/lines of the original car and just looks completely out of place.

Flame Red (172)
R20GRC said:
not my cuppa tea, doesn't match any of the design features/lines of the original car and just looks completely out of place.
i adore ur opinion mannn...sooooo accurate...
thx..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Savage!!! Absolute savage...esp on the best colour of 172. "Memories of that spoiler will haunt me for yrs!"

Flame Red (172)
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Savage!!! Absolute savage...esp on the best colour of 172. "Memories of that spoiler will haunt me for yrs!"
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......i'm breathing again;)
thxxx

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
dont think the image quality does you any favours. very nice colour. im with the others on the spoiler. are those wheels the standard ones???

Flame Red (172)
Harry_manback said:
dont think the image quality does you any favours. very nice colour. im with the others on the spoiler. are those wheels the standard ones???
yess these are the standard one...15"....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
no, our RS-2's have 16" 'Alium' wheels.

c00594e1.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lets face it their not turini's! Prince_Zorro, this is what u need...You've got the best colour so ur off to a sound start.

DSC00306.jpg

Flame Red (172)
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Lets face it their not turini's! Prince_Zorro, this is what u need...You've got the best colour so ur off to a sound start.

DSC00306.jpg

i really don't have prob with mine...the handling is great...but anyway...from where can i get these turini's.???..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
They come std on the 172 Cup not sure if you get them in...not sure where you live lol...EU. Failing that Speedline.

Flame Red (172)
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
They come std on the 172 Cup not sure if you get them in...not sure where you live lol...EU. Failing that Speedline.
let me tell u something maate...with these 15'' alloy my car is much lower then the clio182 maybe 5 to 7 mm lower...it's even fasterrrrr...my acceration is 6.7 sec 0 to100 km/h...and i got the 240 km/h as top speed is STRAIGHT LINE...without any moods on my car!!
SO WHAT DO U THINK;)?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ I think the spoiler looks ghey sod the pace of it. Mine's 6.64 with no mods! lol. Sometimes style must take mild priority over performance gains. ;)