ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this Mobile cannon out (pic)

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 18 May 2005
Isnt that the exhaust mod you were going to get Jon? ;)

Past tense?

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 18 May 2005

Hmm, did it pull in at the next macdonalds?

well very close blink172........................he did a drive though Harrow and the locaol McDs with his chin on the stearing wheel and seat right down.......... reving it. you know the normal C***

None

I saw in in Hastings heading towards Eastbourne. I was told by someone its from Eastbourne and only 2 of the exhausts acutally work. If it had those crappy aluminuim wiper things at the front that would of been it - driver didnt look too young either

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

lovely, wonder if he has put a flamer kit on too, double up as a weed killer for the lawn

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Maxx on 18 May 2005

I saw in in Hastings heading towards Eastbourne. I was told by someone its from Eastbourne and only 2 of the exhausts acutally work. If it had those crappy aluminuim wiper things at the front that would of been it - driver didnt look too young either
they thats the guy he has blue alloy wind screen whipper blades

zorba ive seen this about most recently when trying to stick to the back end of my 182 the blokes a proper chav he is from ruslip i think what a sh*te car

Ill see if i can get a pic of some toss pot driving around with 6 exhausts, cant remember what car it is but see him loads in Reading.

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Piper on 19 May 2005

Ill see if i can get a pic of some toss pot driving around with 6 exhausts, cant remember what car it is but see him loads in Reading.

yeah do that dude!