ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

check this out bargain!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

as soon as the shop reopens the price reverts back to usual rrp price!!

there is no buy now option etc....

seen it done many times

mk2 clio 172

not bought anything but i was just browsing last night and found it dont know what that site is like.

Hi, Just noticed this discussion on your forum.

You all seem to think that I am ripping you off for no reason. I have been operating this online business for 6 months now but was working offline for a further year. You are correct the AVIC-X1 for £500 is very cheap but that is because I am buying them out of the Pioneer dealer network, from Europe. They are still brand new direct from the factory with full international warranty. Pioneer force there official retailers to sell these units for a minimum of about £1000.
I assure you that this offer is genuine, I have already sold 23 of these units locally and online. Due to demand I am having trouble keeping these in stock as my supplier will only allow me to purchase 5 at a time.
My site doesnt look great I admit, It needs a bit of a professional touch but until I can learn a little more about web design it will have to stay like this. I am on holiday for 2½ weeks from 15-06-05 to 03-07-05 as soon as I get back I am hoping to be in receipt of a further 5 of these units and anyone close by is welcome to come inspect them for the group.
Its upto you whether you continue to question my integrity however it will be you who is missing out on a great deal.
I will allow one person from your group to collect and pay cash on collection, but I cannot continue this as it affects my accounting records as they are organised and issued by Paypal.

Please Note: Pcandice.co.uk is closing for 2 weeks form the 15-06-05 to 03-06-05. We will unfortunately not be available for contact, but will answer all queries as soon as we re-open.

Kind regards

Chris Johnson
185 Lower Mickletown
Methley
Leeds
LS26 9AN
http://www.pcandice.co.ukU color=#6a6a6awww.pcandice.co.uk/U
mailto:chr15athome@aol.com">U color=#6a6a6achr15athome@aol.com/U
mailto:sales@pcandice.co.uk">U color=#6a6a6asales@pcandice.co.uk/U

i found some of these on a site once for about the same price but when i looked a little more closely they were infact region 1 so would only play usa discs. ok not a problem if ya dont want to use the dvd player but thats the whole point on having a dvd player head unit.

but if these are UK models o have no idea i wouldnt know.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 15 June 2005
not really doesnt stop the unit been a bag o w**k lol

Was referring to the people who were slating the price. Although have to agree after our chats, its not the best unit!

I am also adding the tom tom go units to the site for about £300 when we re-open if anyone is interested. However, cant promise a date when these will be available until I get the stock.

Nice forum enjoyed reading some of the discussions and was gonna try and discreetly plug my site until I saw this thread.LOL

Thanks for looking at the site even though we are closed for now as I am on holiday from tomorrow. Take care everyone.

I have a Pioneer account at work and deal with them alot, we buy thousands of pounds worth every week and i am very good friends with the pioneer area rep and our account manager a few weeks ago i asked them to get me one of these and even at staff prices direct it was around £800 and no one gets the stuff cheaper than pioneer staff, its a lost leader, B grade stock or has been re-furbed either way i would steer clear there is no such thing as a good deal (i have learnt this the hard way!)

Quote: Originally posted by chr15athome on 15 June 2005

I am also adding the tom tom go units to the site for about £300 when we re-open if anyone is interested. However, cant promise a date when these will be available until I get the stock.

Nice forum enjoyed reading some of the discussions and was gonna try and discreetly plug my site until I saw this thread.LOL

Thanks for looking at the site even though we are closed for now as I am on holiday from tomorrow. Take care everyone.
can we come and buy the units from you in person !!

You can buy in person but please note that I am unavailable till the 05-07-05 for any purchases that is why I have closed the site. You cant have a proper holiday if you still need tp reply to enquiries and purchases. I will also need to let you know when I have these units in stock as it could be 3-4 weeks from now.

Pioneer are like every other major retailer in the UK. They charge us far more than they do say in the US or Germany. You can buy these units from Europe for about 1200 Euros which is roughly £800 and that is the retail price. So the retailer will be able to buy 1 unit for much less than this. The supplier I use buys over 100 units directly from a European factory which cuts out the middle men and gives discounts in the region of 40%. Obviously this is what I have learned from my supplier. I was worried when I first started selling these units that the stated 2 years warranty wouldnt be worth a s*** but I received one with a faulty screen and had it replaced in about 14 days.

To answer the last question, I found the site from my hit tracking analysis, I had 140 hits in 3 days from this thread so I investigated the reason.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Also just to add there is normally a buy now feature but i have removed this while the site is closed so that nobody ends up having there money caught up in the site for 2 weeks without being able to contact me.

Hmm.....I smell something fishy?? Dave has a very valid point about price. I work in similar profession and with the cost price of Tom Tom Gos, I still cannot get them for £300 myself.

To answer the last question, I found the site from my hit tracking analysis, I had 140 hits in 3 days from this thread so I investigated the reason.

Hope this answers some of your questions.
oh didnt realise you would be able to track the hits back to this site !!!???

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 15 June 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">To answer the last question, I found the site from my hit tracking analysis, I had 140 hits in 3 days from this thread so I investigated the reason. <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Hope this answers some of your questions.

Thats perfectly possible.

If the guys offering someone to represent the group and go and inspect/buy the item for £500 Id stop giving him a hard time.

Thats perfectly possible.

If the guys offering someone to represent the group and go and inspect/buy the item for £500 Id stop giving him a hard time.

yeh i said i didnt realise, i do now, i guessed he must be ok if he will let me pick one up

It does sound far too good to be true though doesnt it? we are a service centre for pioneer, sony, panasonic and Bang & Olufsen, and we do not service any products under guarantee that have been purchased over seas, if they can be bought so cheaply abroad and are exactly the same as uk models why are all the big boys still selling them for a grand and not more a competitive price?

Just my 2ps worth dont wanna see any of you guys get stung!!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Av_Dave on 15 June 2005

It does sound far too good to be true though doesnt it? we are a service centre for pioneer, sony, panasonic and Bang & Olufsen, and we do not service any products under guarantee that have been purchased over seas, if they can be bought so cheaply abroad and are exactly the same as uk models why are all the big boys still selling them for a grand and not more a competitive price?

Just my 2ps worth dont wanna see any of you guys get stung!!!

Ive experienced this and have heard a lot about this.

If it comes from overseas MANY repair centres wotn fix the unit, or will have to be sent away at your cost overseas.

Had this with tomtom (go units) and pioneer.

Not being rude or anything, if u sell them at £500 surely u must make some profit from this? so in effect these units are worth a mere £250ish quid to pioneer?

Im not making that much, I wish I was. LOL

Quite a few questions there where do I start? The agreement I have with the supplier is that he will organise any warranty work with the 2 years.

Once I have the stock in anyone is welcome to come and pick one up as long as they pay by Paypal on my home computer. I do not have an accountant and do all of my own books and using Paypal gives me such an easy way of keeping transaction records. I will make an exception for one-off buyers but not all the time.

regarding tracking if you goto the bottom of my index page http://www.pcandice.co.ukwww.pcandice.co.uk and look near the bottom left of the screen there is a dark cube, this is my tracking facility. If you click on it you will see my statistics. Click on referer 2 and you will see a list of all my website referrals and your forum is top of the list so far with 148 hits. Please note that this tracking tool has only just been added to the site thats why its only been tracking for 16 days. Before that my host server used to do it but did not keep enough detail.

Will check to make sure they are region 2.

Going on holiday today so I wont be able to reply again until I get back. Take care everyone, good community forum you have here.