ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky Fooker

A slow one :-(
Cheeky fecker,

Its making me depressed seeing how cheap Cups are going for these days.

I hate depreciation...

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
You can tell as yours has clear side repeaters and the other hasn't

Email and tell him OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

M2 Competition
Nah, report the advert on pistonheads and they'll remove it, is false advertising. Probably a bogus ad from a conman.

Can even see the end of your cup numberplate in it... lol

where has he got the picture from though? is it one you've taken?

i'd be bemused too if a picture of mine turned up as a library image in someone else's advert

clio 200
yeah i took the photo

And think i posted it on here ages ago but thats about it

So he must have nicked it from cliosport

Iceberg 172
Use the e-mail linky at the bottom of the ad first off, and politely ask him to remove your picture.

Failing that, it has to be castration with a rusty hacksaw........

what are you getting worked up about? It looks the same as any other cup and it doesn't even show the reg plate!

I would be quite chuffed if someone used my car lol!! As said before theres better things to get worked up about and its not really affecting your life

clio 200
I would be quite chuffed if someone used my car lol!! As said before theres better things to get worked up about and its not really affecting your life

Sorry guys and gals i think you have misunderstood, IM NOT GETTING WORKED UP about this lol just pointing out its cheeky.

Sorry but i dont get worked up about much really so i must apologise to the people who have their heads so far up their arse's

You know who you are :)

BG 182
Pistonheads is a joke, they should make you pay a fee like autotrader does, when I sold my saxo on there, a couple of weeks later someone had copied my pictures from autotrader and reposted them on pistonheads, i had the buyer complaining and giving me abuse down the phone.. very cheeky indeed!

Clio Sport 172
CHEEK....THEY SHOULD, BY LAW...REMOVE THE AD IF NOT ME THINKS THE OWNER OF THE ORIGNAL PIC SHOULD STRESS HIS....DISCOMFORT WITH THE SITUATION..... :cool: