ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham vandalised clio 200 cup Pics

Clio 172 Monaco
Seen you on Brunswick street in st.pauls looks tidy but some1 wrecked it :-(

DBC592E4-1C01-43F9-B73E-A681D9A75EF5-2119-0000025A45997ED7_zpsfdf07232.jpg

DBD4D8B9-7463-4B58-B5B0-9620B45AE490-2119-0000025A3C48B21C_zpsfd455d59.jpg

Looks like some1 stolen your skirting :-/ had no cliosport sticker too

It's a cup. Probably got the side strips off to get painted/colour coded.

Unless it's been hit and that white mark isn't a reflection.

Clio 172 Monaco
There is a white mark and also the indicator was just hanging off so I doubt he taken them off to be sprayed

Clio 172 Monaco
There no bits to say it was smashed off ect but it does look like there a mark where its been hit :-/

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
St Pauls is an utter sh1thole anyone so im not surprised if it has been vandalised.

When Sarah was in halls at FCH i used to leave my Z3M locked in the uni carpark in order to keep it safe.

Got fined/moaned most nights by security, but at least it wasnt out on the streets of Beirut.

Two people I know had their cars broken into on St Pauls. I hated it when I went to visit, always felt nervous leaving my car there.

182 Trophy #333
My housemate parked his 306 in St Pauls when he was visiting his brother, he came out 4 hours or so later and the top half of the passengers door had been bent out about 3 inches from the frame, they'd then unlocked the car and proceeded to steal nothing....c**ts

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
St Pauls is an utter sh1thole anyone so im not surprised if it has been vandalised.

When Sarah was in halls at FCH i used to leave my Z3M locked in the uni carpark in order to keep it safe.

Got fined/moaned most nights by security, but at least it wasnt out on the streets of Beirut.

I used to work in St Pauls too , there were some colourful characters around!!

Clio 200 cup
Haha guys no it's not stolen or vandalised! I'm getting the strips re-painted :)
I'm usually on clio197.net, but my housemate told me she saw someone photograph my car so thought there may be a spotted thread on here :)

Clio 200 cup
Also, in defence of the area I had a LY R27 parked out there for a year and a half without anyone touching it, apart from one note to tell me it was chavvy lol! Sadly I wrote that one off last month, so this is my new wheels

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah, don't you know the rules?

The rules.

Any mention of female non relative's requires photo's. These should be posted within 15 minutes of aforementioned mentioning.

See, in the rules.

Clio 172 Monaco
Oooh dear I seem the LY all the time! And wonderd who LOL and I seen there was a note on your car haha and I park in st.pauls too and never had my car touched once! :)) but I have seen so many cars done over :-( my finacee had his 182 keyed at mine :-(

Clio 200 cup
Oooh dear I seem the LY all the time! And wonderd who LOL and I seen there was a note on your car haha and I park in st.pauls too and never had my car touched once! :)) but I have seen so many cars done over :-( my finacee had his 182 keyed at mine :-(

yep that was me! Gotta admit I've not seen your car? There's a RB 182 on the road quite often. People who damage cars are SCUM!

Clio 172 Monaco
Yeah that's Tom RB 182 :) I park near Brunswick street :) you should come to the Cheltenham meets! :)

Clio 172 Monaco
No not yet maybe in April/may I will try and pm you when the next 1 is :D be good get some new faces out :-D

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Bristol St Pauls is also ghetto - common theme?

I parked my VXR in St Paul's a few years back and popped in the office to pick up some documents, returned to find a breeze block on the roof of my car.. Utter s**t tip!

Clio 172 Monaco
Its is a s**t hole but least I live in the student area of it all so not as bad LOL and I park in good places :p

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I went to FCH and we all got told to not park our cars on the road, because they will get vandalised...seems to be cars the locals don't recognise that get targeted. Safe to say when I had the 182 it was always safely parked on campus, even though there were never any spaces, I'd get 'creative' with my parking and just accept the yellow post-it-note on the window. If it's of any use to people visiting the area, when I was there the car park had pay and display machines installed, £1 all day. You'd be lucky to find a space, but always worth a look!

Clio 172 Monaco
My fiancée had his Renault 5 gt turbo nearly broken into they tried opening the back window but they were too thick to work out how to open it and only broke the window clips LOL he also had a student walk over his car denting the bonnet the day before we were going to the ring also had some1 walk over my car that used to be his denting the roof ;( So I now don't park near the scummy bits of st.pauls :)

RenaultSport 182FF
I went to FCH and we all got told to not park our cars on the road, because they will get vandalised...seems to be cars the locals don't recognise that get targeted. Safe to say when I had the 182 it was always safely parked on campus, even though there were never any spaces, I'd get 'creative' with my parking and just accept the yellow post-it-note on the window. If it's of any use to people visiting the area, when I was there the car park had pay and display machines installed, £1 all day. You'd be lucky to find a space, but always worth a look!

I'm so glad you took care of it ;) you renewed your membership?

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I'm so glad you took care of it ;) you renewed your membership?

I did indeed look after it! Good to see you doing the same ;) (And then some...!). I haven't, no...it just hasn't expired yet from last time I renewed. I see the Clio getting involved with the floods in your avatar. :p