ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cherrybomb

Megane 225 F1
They would only be illegal if they made the car fail and MOT on emissons. They looks s**t anyway.

Rs clio 172

They recommend them for track cars only so they not road legal gez but i ignored that lol and i had 4 cherry bomb's on 4 of my old cars i previously owed over the years and never had trouble with the police neither mot garages it always passed and im talking 3 different testing stations i dont think they thought its just a normal universal back box lol. For a cheap exhaust they sound acutally nice when the middle box is out, they pop nicely and a bit raspy at top end revs. I just sold my vts with one on and it was lovely but i fancy something a bit bigger for my 172.

182 FF
Dont they make a version called the Muff Diver (Arf!) which can be packed to silence it? Demon Tweeks flog em.

Clio 197
The old cherry bomb might be worth a look depending on what your after....the much sought after yozza that CS love isnt exactly a nice looking backbox either - and looking at the price of the 'bomb if you can get it fitted it might be worth it