ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester mini meet/something to eat!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right thought I'd do a mini meet before the big one so if people want to get to know each other before hand or just a bit of chit chat! I am thinking about meeting up at the stand stone just outside Chester on the 28/2/12 at about 7:30pm

Heres the post code CH39JH and their website www.thesandstone.co.uk
Its a great little place and everyone is all ways made to feel very welcome and I think Tuesday night is pie night and a free drink.

Hopefully see a few of you there!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I will be their bud ,think we need 2 start some driving meets again bud on sundays,

Sunday church will be starting again soon dude just need the weather to get nice again and think I am just going to buy another 1*2 soon just for are road trips lol

Clio Sport 182
May pop along to this as it's spitting distance from me. plus i haven't attended a CS meet before :eek:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
May pop along to this as it's spitting distance from me. plus i haven't attended a CS meet before :eek:

Yer mate you should pop over northwich isnt far at all and it should be a fun night! Plus it should be a good 1st meet have you not thought about coming to the big meet on the 11th of march??? That should be epic!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I've just seen too that it's quiz night Wednesday is pie night it was the quiz last time we were there! It was well funny!

Clio Sport 182
Yer mate you should pop over northwich isnt far at all and it should be a fun night! Plus it should be a good 1st meet have you not thought about coming to the big meet on the 11th of march??? That should be epic!

yer i well want to go to the big meet in march it sounds awsome! was reading the thread earlier.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well get your name down then dude it was loads of people's 1st meet last year and there's a fair few new comers this year so you should enjoy it!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Someone want to start a list then?

I'll be there and I love a good quiz...

1. v6clio
2. rhysbartley
3. XxHarDinGxX
4. Hawk182
5. aucky
6. 172Ben (Maybe)
7. crazyasswhiteboy

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one for starting the list. The quiz is so funny I end up just pissing about but there's some right die hard quiz fans that go plus I've got got the wifi code now lol so we could win ;)

O and the foods bang on!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I thought this was tonight until I text ash lol.
Being stood up on valentines day by a bunch of blokes ftl. Oh well, bullet dodged.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought this was tonight until I text ash lol.
Being stood up on valentines day by a bunch of blokes ftl. Oh well, bullet dodged.

I did too lol :) It's a good job I read the thread again.

Up for some pictures tonight?

Lol I wish the two of you had gone that would have bin ace to have seen you both there waiting like something was wrong!

aucky it sounds like you could be slipping back into your old ways when you went to a meet a week or two early lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I'd forgot all about it till about ten minutes ago and I don't think everyone knows about it wasn't it the 1st Chester meet??? THAT YOU TURNED UP TO A WEEK EARLY AND WAITED FOR ABOUT A HOUR??? Lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right I am off on holiday for a week so I'll see you all when I get back!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Il try to get there never been to cs meet before maybe a little warm up to the big one!

Mate you should come it's a nice way to meet a few of us before the big meet an it's always funny in the sandstone lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
No worries dude what's wrong with it??? I was thinking about going on the bike if it's sunny