ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ChipsAway......

M

mij29

Guy has just completed some work on my car, what a job he's made of it, you would never know anything was there.
This guy is highly recomended, if you need any work doing and you live in the stoke-on-trent area give this guy a call.You wont be disapointed. His name is David Hemmings. Tel. 07952523012
He's in to his motor sports too so he's quite interesting.
Pleased as punch!!!:D

SLK 350
What work you had done mate? Glad your pleased, can be touch and go them things.

Pics before and after? :)

M

mij29

Sorry, got no pics. I had a deep scratch done on the front off side wing,blended very well and on the front bumper was a round circle dent where it looks like some 1 had ran in the back of a car and hit the number plate screw cover. Needed filling and spraying,
brilliant job. Cost £176 but i don't mind because they are/were the only to knocks on the car and they are no more.

Cam

182 Cup
I used chipsaway a while back and they did a s**t job. Must be the luck of the draw to which guy you get i suppose.

M

mij29

Sorry to hear that mate. I couldn't be more pleased with the work this guy has done, and there was at least 4 people that pulled up and asked for his card while he was working on mine.

M

mij29

ozzyo99 said:
Until your next journey to the super(ding)market.

yeah, you are not wrong there. i hate goin shoppin.
Always try to park out of the way and where there are loads of spaces but you just know that when you come out some 1 in a 4x4 with 15 kids in he back has parked next to you and have opened the doors on your motor...I hate 4x4's....... and kids!:mad:

SLK 350
Indeed, some fking bint opened her door on my passenger side the other day when i was down in Bournemouth, she foolishly pretended to carry on about her business like nothing happened - this wound me up more so - at which point i jumped out of the car furious at her sneaky attempt to guise the fact she could have damaged my car.

Pulled her up about it "asking if she had damaged my car" to which she replied "oh it was only the plastic bit, dont worry" when i decided it would be prudent to go full bore on her and explain that the 'plastic bit' also costs money, and does she make a habit of damaging peoples property with her clumsy manner.

Luckily for her the car was ok, but it makes me wonder how much abuse your car suffers when your not around, if people seemingly care little when your sat in the car.

I always make sure i park next to nice cars, or well looked after/clean cars. Exception to that being if its a lease car, or a Vectra type company vehicle. Failing that i do the dastardly thing and park in two spaces if theres ample room for folk to park elsewhere.

M

mij29

lol. nice one, never thought of that, use to spaces.Give that a go nxt time.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
the one if folkestone does crap jobs looked like he used a halfords touch up pen

wish that bloke near you could come down here

M

mij29

He said he had been workin for chipsaway for around 4years but been doing body work since he left school. I would say he was in his late 30's early 40's. Knew his stuff anyway.
Wish i had took pics b4 and after now.:banghead: