ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHLOETASTIC

Any more pics of 1.2s that are not in the gallery?

My interior will arrive Tues at the latest so will have pics of that soon. Looking forward to seeing your 172 interior. Where did you get it form again?

clio sport mk1 golf

what interior you getting mate? mines coming from a clio breakers, over in birmingham. What interior you geting matey? sounds good either way!!!

Its coming out a Dynamique. Got 2 front seats, the rear seat and 4 door cards (dont think the door cards will fit). Cost me £320 which included shipping. The seats i have the now are ripped so anything is better. Is it just seats you are getting because some ppl go the whole way and get the door cards and the gear gaitor and stick.

clio sport mk1 golf

door cards form a new clio wont fit. dashboard is slightly different, seats fit no problemo, obviuosly the side air bags wont but the tensioners and every thing else will do. im gonna get the gaitir too and the stick, but modify my door cards by getting a local firm to put black leather on them for me at £30 a side, so not too bad. looking forward to getting it tho!! also my rear door cards are ging to be leather too.