ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHLOETASTIC

clio sport mk1 golf

ive been asked to post some picys of my car by several people, urm this one is courtesy of derv productions, cheers matey. Well heres chloe,

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057217949__01_08_52_thumb.jpg

this is a duck.

chloes getting her new inetrior next week form a mk2 172, hope you 172 guys dont mind that a 1.2 is gonna have your interior in it!! he he were all clio lovers so im sure you wont mind!!

so there she is, id post it on the shows us your pics of your car , but i aint got braod band and im inpatitent, so hee she is, post pics too if youd like 1.2s more than welcome and all other clios too!! ive shown you mine so you can show me yours:oops:

clio sport mk1 golf

nah she has clear repeaters. you still look a little rough tho matey too much alchol mee thinx!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Im the one in the middle with my arms crossed. I just happened to look over as derv was taking the picture.

clio sport mk1 golf

no mate i was at the midlands meet, getting sunburnt waiting for fred!!! lol!!!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

BTW lee cheers for that email, havant had my first service yet and my local dealer has already agreed to my 3 year warranty. Mind you they did forget to put the filler cap back on when i got them to change the oil after 1200 miles, D*ckheads. I thought I was gonna have loads of trouble but they agreed straight away.

nosh, change those side repeaters to clear ones!

on an off point i was speaking to an ex girlfriend last night that says i should call my car princess...any views nosh?

Lee

BMW M2C

No probs.

Ive just had an oil and filter change done at 5k. :eek:£68.:eek: They also did the modification to the suspension mounts at the front. So far so good. Theyve never once been bothered about the origins of my car.

Although my knocking passenger seat is back. It sounds like Im driving along with woody sodding woodpecker in the car with me!!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

lee

Ive got the odd clunk coming from the front of mine too m8 mainly when you first drive it after its been stood for a bit. Is that what youve had sorted? and should I get mine in? do you know what they have done?

clio sport mk1 golf

whats going on i cant see all the posts, it says 17 replies but i can only see 11!!!!!

oh sulk im not being ignorant just my pc isnt happt today. ill try again later.

clio sport mk1 golf

have done alymac all changed to clear now, had to cut and shape the rears as they didnt fit properly but she looks alot better for the change. princess hey, mmmmm ok i have horrible flash backs on a car called an austin princess which i can remeber as a child, big horrible thing, maybe your missus wants some attention, well as much as you give to your car anyhow, personally id have a real female name, whats your mrs called, call you car that instead or do what i do think of a nice ladys name that begins with a C and go from there, heres some ideas for you

Charlotte

Clarrissa

chantelle

crystal

claire

coco

candice

chanta

but chloes taken sorry, some area rep pinched my name for his cup!! which i dispute as ive had chloe for longer!! so my Chloe is the original CHLOE, and so youshould all know that!! but hes selling that now as the pressure of his mistakes of calling his clio chloe has gotten to him!! he he he lol!!

let me know what you decide matey, ps is your car pink?;)

ps is your kitten a bloke cat or a b**ch kel?

clio sport mk1 golf

sorry alymac ex girl friend, oh sorry to heat that mate. hope your ok!!

dont call your car after her then, pick a new one instead. and heres a other c name for you i for got of street fighter,

CHUN LI

not really a clio name cant feel the vibe but have a think mate. and let me know

Dr Nosh The clio name Doctor

surgery always open

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 03 July 2003

lee

Ive got the odd clunk coming from the front of mine too m8 mainly when you first drive it after its been stood for a bit. Is that what youve had sorted? and should I get mine in? do you know what they have done?
It could be the same thing. Its a a fair old clunk. I used to get it when cornering on a bumpy surface. I think what they do has some thing to do with grinding the top of the suspension towers? There was another post about in on her last week. Its a known problem which they deal with under warranty. Although it may not totally eliminate the knocking noise .

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

its a bit cack innit....i mean i love the car but u expect that kinda thing with an old car not a bran new one....does anyone know if after maket suspention cures it???..like coil overs or somthing

ive got coilovers but the suspension strut tops mounts you use will still be the original ones, maybe the race teams have competition mounts, worth a try

clio sport mk1 golf

he he, alymac why dont you call her caprice the clio, shes well fit as i bet is your clio.

i had a dream last nite and ive painted you a picture. It may help you understand whats goes on in my head, hold up.............. ps im not mad i http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1057227516__10054640.jpg just like having fun!!

ps i love my cats as much as i do my clio. i need to get a new cat tho, all my others have passed away. Tadpole isnt really my kitten he just comes and says hello on the way to marks and spencers. lol im mad!!! not really me likes having fun onthe forums iget bored talking about stereos and things!!

now you see if i seen that

i would think

"what a little c**t, hes just had the last of my drink, better get another"

clio sport mk1 golf

lol at bam bam, i rckon thats what the french must have been thinking!! well done you brainy boy!!

Golf 1.4 TSI

NOSH, GRT SOMEONE TO PHOTOSHOP YOUR CAR TO THAT LOVELY PINK THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE;)

Mk2 172

Nosh. I have a cat which is fairly pink...and a bit camp too.

D:\Personal\Pix\ZuesPortrait.jpg">

He is a bit older than this picture, and currently has bright pink ears as they are a little sun burnt.

clio sport mk1 golf

ooh elliot, make sure you put cream on there ears otherwise theyll get skin problems!! cats a re prone to ears burning.

ps can somebody photoshop chloe so she is pink?

clio sport mk1 golf

may do chloe in pink, some ass hole has bumped into my bumper!! and shes gonna have to go to the bodyshop next tuesday. C**t!!!!! not happy, had a sh*te day 2. oh sulk.

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 03 July 2003

may do chloe in pink, some ass hole has bumped into my bumper!! and shes gonna have to go to the bodyshop next tuesday. C**t!!!!! not happy, had a sh*te day 2. oh sulk.
Well just ask the guy in the bodyshop to quickly spray her pink!

and we LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE rounded rear ends now dont we!!!!!!

sorry - just got a little carried away there.

nosh - im warming to the idea of a pink clio. what type of pink are you thinking of?

clio sport mk1 golf

any pink is good, im not wanting a really bright pink i.e neon pink thatd be too too bright, maybe a pastile shade of pink would be good. urm i wish i had photoshop then i could mess around and see what id like the most!!

welcome to my PINK club tho marty!!!!

nosh and chloe

bam bam i think chloes has a nice bum matey, thankyou tho!!!

Mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 03 July 2003

Cheer up nosh. Today is Friday, which is PUB lunch DAY!

clio sport mk1 golf

yes your rite its friday, fek it, im gonna have fun, chloes gona get sorted next tuesday, and is having a service on monday, and her interior will be here soon!!! so im happy that im gonna have leather seats soon!!!

nice motor billy, you lucky sod, you got a black one so you dont need too get it colour coded you cheat!! he he come to donny south and park next to chloe, she can have a little chat with yours, shed like that!!

wow i love clios!!!

nosh and chloe

captains of TEAM PINK!!!