ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris E , Leave Yate, Bristol .....

Bottom of station road i was waiting at the lights to join the road you were on, down through the badminton road until you turned off towards the Globe.

Valver
Sure it was Chris? His car didn't have any gearbox oil in when I left last night and he was in london till this afternoon...

just spoke to chris , its was defo not him lol, it was an HT53 plate cup though , maybe norris ?

A4 Avant & A3
Freebone said:
nah you couldn't of spotted norris....knowone knows who he is....lol

I have been spotted now :-(

Anyway, wasn't me, my car was in renault today having it's little rocker cover oil leak fixed.

Someone did get to drive it on the ring road though, so i was told (to check a noise through the door seal)

Oh and mines WR53

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
so your norris 309 ahhh it was me that test/fixed your car so i know who you are now i was on respection when you came to pick your car up.

A4 Avant & A3
were you now..... so it was you that fixed the oil leak was it?... i hope you did your best work 'ever' on it. & didn't forget to put some nuts on here & there lol
Did you drive it up & down the ring road aswell then?

Engines a bit dirtier now.. you could have cleaned it up a bit for me :-( lol
I was pretty suprised when he told me it's had the cambelt & bits changed..... hell
glad i got it before the warranty ran out!!

Which one were you then? the young 'un that was stood by the reception waiting got the spikey hair'd chap to finish serving me??
(the one that never called me today about the door seal...)

you might be the lucky one to replace that soon then

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
yep im the young one lol and yep it was my best work although it always is, yep drove it up the ring road to listen for your wind noise as it was wet i couldnt hear that much really i got to be honest. yep repair manual states that when taking cam cover off you have to take cambelt off and renew due to tension cams may come out under load. but at least i know who you are now. plus PM me if he dont get back to you i will sort something out.

A4 Avant & A3
i hope you didn't give my little car too much punishment on the ring road! ;-) i've been driving really sensibly to save all the petrol in there.. lol
I'll probably give them a ring on monday about that seal thingy, i need to get it in for it's first MOT soon aswell, so get it done at the same time.
(got condensation in one of the headlights too.. be prepared ;-)

oh and now you've had a drive of my car, can i have a discount on my 24k service next year ;-) lol hint hint... nudge nudge..

Last edited:
  A4 Avant & A3
wheres this breakfast run from & too?...
week on sunday, if the mrs will accept a breakfast run as an excuse not to go see her mother in suffolk then i'm there.. don't fancy my chances much!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
lol mate 24k i can do (not though cooks) and it will be like half price and you still get the dealer stamp lol headlights renault get picky about changing for condensation i have no idea why.

A4 Avant & A3
I'll have to see about the headlight at some point then..
(think i might get fobbed off then?? :-( Cooks have alwasy been pretty good for me, we shall see)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
i have no idea what they will say to be fair, some days there better then others but from what u read on here sometimes they seem pretty gd from a customer point of view

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Norris_309 said:
wheres this breakfast run from & too?...
week on sunday, if the mrs will accept a breakfast run as an excuse not to go see her mother in suffolk then i'm there.. don't fancy my chances much!

from gordano serivces to weston super mare on the twisties.......get on it son