ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris197

Clio 197
Just met my first fellow 197 owner, when I asked if you were on the forum I meant Renaultsport but couldn't find you there so thought I'd try here, whereabouts you from mate, good colour choice by the way;)

Clio 197 sport
Hi there,
yeah sorry i thought u meant cliosport but i have now reg on renaultsport forum under the same username. Yeah def best colour choice! are you from around bolton then? How long you had you 197 for?
oh nd im from westhoughton nr bolton

Clio 197
Hiya Chris, yeah I'm a Bolton lad, had the 197 since November, had a Meggy before that, there's two more 197's in Bolton that I'm aware of, LeeBerry50 and Paul197, both red, we'll have to arrange a mini meet and show them who made the better colour choice;)

Clio 197 sport
Yeah sounds good to me,
only had my 197 around a wk but had 2 other clios before. There is a nw meet being organised at the trafford centre for next friday that im going along to... Are you going or would you be intrested?
Il pm my mobile number to you so you can txt me or give us a call to arrange sumert!