ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris's AG200 OEM+ Project

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Been thinking about trying to find some Yellow I.D pack bits for the interior or possibly just wrapping the dash inserts.

FF152D65-E29C-4DAC-BC3B-CC1332862FF8.jpeg

7BCA7CC4-718C-4662-9F0C-F083FBB360BD.jpeg

Think it works well with the yellow dot recaro’s.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Is it for sale 👀😂

I didn't realise that was yours when dropped the twingo off. You going today or tomorrow to get it? Think mine's ready tomorrow, possibly.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Is it for sale 👀😂

I didn't realise that was yours when dropped the twingo off. You going today or tomorrow to get it? Think mine's ready tomorrow, possibly.
Not figured out how I’m picking it up yet 🤣

Not for sale however everything has got a price 😉

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Seems I’ve managed to lose the tow eye cover in transit to BTT 😒

Any ideas where I can get another. Have had a limited google / eBay search but nothing jumps out so far.

FE7AC048-BC21-4770-BECA-21A67A7082E2.jpeg

On the plus side, glad to have it back & gearbox feels great now 👍🏻

FF6851BB-6029-4E37-B686-45E0FF0C873D.jpeg

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
They’re a pain to find. Probably gonna be best to get a new one from Renault

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yours puts mine to absolute shame 😭😭 my list is as long as my arm , do you know any body shops that will do a decent job of alien? Need my bumper doing

Think I saw you post on fb or instagram? Cheshire? There's a guy in St Helens who's pretty good. Travis Autos.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Nice little feature for the Clio 200

Some great roads round the Yorkshire Dales if you are over that way 👍🏻

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
God's own county. Me and the missus often take the Richmond > Hawes > Kendal route, before heading north through the Lakes to Penrith and back home along the A66. Might have to make a few diversions by the sounds of things.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 12.10.56.png

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
God's own county. Me and the missus often take the Richmond > Hawes > Kendal route, before heading north through the Lakes to Penrith and back home along the A66. Might have to make a few diversions by the sounds of things.

View attachment 1654713
You've probably done the route before, but as Penrith native I'd fully recommend taking the A686 out of Penrith up to Alston, and then down to Barnard Castle. It's a bit of a detour but the roads are amazing, as long as it's not a busy day!

Alston Route.png

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Waiting for the Twingo RS Facelift to hit the dizzying heights of £40k