ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris's Black Gold 182 FF

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Got the new exhaust fitted at BTM yesterday. The exhaust is un-named at the moment but it has replaced the original yozza design.

First impressions:

Fitting was easy, Zoltan took care of matters and I tried to help where I could as he was on his own in the workshop. We got the exhaust sitting exaclty how I wanted it and I couldnt be more happier.

After a 3.5 hour wait for a new fitting kit and centre mount to arrive, finally it was fitted and started up for the first time. I'm running a straight through de-cat and was expecting a sound similar to the last yozza, I was pleasently suprised.

After the first fire up, it was certain this exhaust had been turned down a few DB's from the old yozza system, it ticks over with a nice tone and pops and bangs with a few blips of the throttle on cold start up. Once driving, the fact this system has a centre silencer in really makes itself known. I would say the noise when moving normally is not much louder than standard, the exhaust doesnt drone on the motorway either, something the old yozza was known for.
Once you put your foot down the exhaust gives a nice note which isn't chavy etc, with the de-cat it has a slight rasp on over run from around 6k-5krpm.

Overall:
I'm really pleased with the new exhaust, its exactly how I wanted my old yozza to sound and was definitely bareable on the 5 hour motorway journey home. For all the old Yozza hater's/lovers, I would highly recommend this system for the quality and the noise.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
i bet you sell it within a few months, you seem to not keep things for long ;)

It will go with the car, only a couple of things I've actually bought new and the most expensive one I got wasn't up to my standard so went ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Got a couple of vids last night

th_IMG_19232.jpg

th_IMG_1924.jpg

Sorry about the quality