ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas prezzie 4 the car??

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
New rear shocks, rear brake discs and pads and a service should keep mine good for the coming year.

182cup & 172 racecar
Pads
Discs Front and rear
Wheel bearings front and rear
Rebuilt gearbox
New rear beam
Rebuilt engine with special bits
New tyres
And some wiring mods.
Complete set of rebuilt AST's
Ball joints
Steering arms

That was a big sock for all that lot.

182cup & 172 racecar
  LY Megane R26 230
Gonna buy a DA polisher and some goodies plus i have tax and mot in the new year so no doubt alot of pennies will be spend on the lil' bugger!

Disastra Coupe
Bought myself a Cup spoiler, it's in the bodyshop now. Also bought myself an SLR camera. I do like to treat myself :D haha

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Two Jelly Belly air freshners and and OEM steering wheel.
Oh and a smothering of goose fat......but in a Zymol Glasur pot.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
2x Toyo T1r's and Renault Sport mat. Mot and service in 2 days so will get what ever it need in those. Hopefully it's not a gold digging *****.

Bought the car some Bimarco Futuras with subframes and side mounts, cup racer steering wheel and hub.

My lovely girlfriend bought it a Stack oil pressure guage, Stack oil temperature gauge and a set of aerocatches

Other than painting the inside and buying some sticky rubber that's pretty much the track car done :D Been a good christmas :D

Hoping for some new springs and something stainless in the new year, but as she's just had whole bunch of work done for her service history, think she'll be OK for the moment.

SG9 Forester STi
The oh bought me a Whiteline ARB and pressed plates.

I'm buying it something a little special in the 2nd week in Jan :cool:.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
A few bits to move the battery to the boot, two new tyres and a new steering wheel :)