ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chrome exhaust tip ?

r26 , 182
Thinking of gettin a chrome exhaust tip for me 1.2, wondering on peoples opions on whether to get on or not ? also any websites i wud be able to find them.
BTW dont want big bore or sumthin you can fit ya foot into, just sumthing evtra and sensible.
Thanks Ash

Last edited:
  GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Its your car mate, mod it how you want to :) i take it you mean a bolt on tip? instead of a backbox?

r26 , 182
yer mate nottin big just sumthin different , cant afford a new back box and thanks 4 the reply :)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165537_langId_-1

Think people might give you s**t for fitting one, but as long as you don't go for a massive one and fit it well and its not too ott, I think they can look pretty good!

Think its important to fit them so you can't see that its bolted on and also so it doesn't stick out too much! Also try not to let it be to obvious that there is a smaller exhaust inside the new tip, looks silly. Some new cars have it standard and it pisses me off!

I dont see how these would work on a clio, is it just me? :S
My exhaust points down so it would look stupid

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Wouldnt it be pointing down the road though? (DONT DO IT IMO).
But if you dont have a standard exhaust.. why not..

Could always try it and take it back if you dont like it.
Just ignore the forum fashion police if you DO like it though..

r26 , 182
yerr thanks for the replies and i have seen adjustable exhuast tips, meaning that the end can bend to what eva angle ya want making it straight, so if i get one of those, i dont want to look like a little boy racer or anythin , just want to be a lil different.