ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Honda Civic EP3 Type R

Steve_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Awesome Steve, looking forward to seeing it at the weekend.

Any in car videos of it on track?
Sadly not, however I do intend on buying myself a GoPro soon for the next outing.

However, the brother-in-law had one on his Exige, he comes to bully me and Niall in the EK9 at around 5:42. The thumbsup was for me getting a wheel in the air, of which was hidden by his front wiper :LOL:. Was originally going to come in the FN2 but managed to fix the Exige (sadly), would have been good to have a 3-way Civic generations battle.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly not, however I do intend on buying myself a GoPro soon for the next outing.

However, the brother-in-law had one on his Exige, he comes to bully me and Niall in the EK9 at around 5:42. The thumbsup was for me getting a wheel in the air, of which was hidden by his front wiper :LOL:. Was originally going to come in the FN2 but managed to fix the Exige (sadly), would have been good to have a 3-way Civic generations battle.

FFS first bit of that video I was like why is he doing it in reverse until it twigged. Need a coffee or a beer