ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic Impreza's..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Whats peoples views on them? They can be nice and a few years ago i loved them but i seems to have lost the love and they look a bit dated?

I've been offered a deal for the Bora for this -

1826902-2.jpg

1826902-3.jpg

As far as scoobs go it looks nice and is in top condition. Years ago i would have jumped at the chance. Now, i just dont want to..and a Bora is a boring car! Im getting old..

Hyundai i40
its a classic now tho

Really like that one, id jump at the chance to have one, but there a bit on the old side for my liking

nicely modded, but id keep the bora as your is pretty mint isnt it

ford cougar 2.0 16v
mod the bora, im sure you could get it lookin like the rs octavias. quite big car so u could also play around with other cars skirts and custom it.

ford cougar 2.0 16v
car looks sweet. red is a good colour for a car. but very few pull it off . but thats nice. and i bet it handles well

More poke than viagr
This is what im moving up to next, i wouldnt say their my favourite car, but the offer was too good to refuse tbh. Cant wait to get it on the road. Should be a bit more impressive than a 1.2 clio lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ali i quite like the noise but they have been ruined. 8 out of 10 impreza's i see just seem to be ruined. Shame as there are a lot of nice ones out there.

Tom, nice. The thing is they are still silly to insure and not really that quick when only a wrx or uk motor. The TD04 can push 280bhp but then you have the tranny loss..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love it when you see a genuinely tidy one. But I wouldn't have one because of the image, personally.

An Evo V or VI is much cooler.

I have a classic mate, so does Rich D. All I would say is have a drive and see what you think. I like mine, PPP pack so 240 BHP and 260 LBS FT, its more supple on the roads around my way than my clio ever was and the torque is great. They get a bad wrap but I got mine because it suited my needs and being a uk model the insurance was a lot less than an EVO which incidently would have been my first choice. They can look pretty good too i think- then I would say that!

Impreza2.jpg

Impreza3.jpg

Impreza4.jpg

Impreza5.jpg

Impreza6.jpg

Impreza7.jpg

Impreza8.jpg