ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clayed and waxed...

Clio v6

Space not available
The MSN Spaces network is being upgraded and is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

yeah, i dont really want to be promoting mr clark much longer. was going to do it today, but weather turned nasty. Got a cliosport sticker to go on somewhere as well - job for tomorrow i think

first time i have used a clay bar - was a bit unsure about how it would work but its actually good. does what it says on the box i.e. restores to "smooth as glass finish"!

yeah i bought one for my car and its really good, didnt expect the results to be so good!

Oh and the cars looking good mate!

moan moan moan!!!! :D cup spoilers were not available when i ordered as the cars had been pre ordered by the dealer. it was a choice between this one or a black one with spoiler pack but no suspension pack. i prefer the normal boot spoiler anyway tbh