ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean arctic/graphite ultra's

RB Clio 182
Heres a few pics of my 182 after a thorough clean and seal, im liking the new colour of the wheels, although im not too keen on the yellow o.z decals ive added today, im not sure if they look cheap/tacky?? They are easily removed anyway so its no big deal.

Im in two minds whether to remove them and replace them with some silver/grey ones, the same colour as the writing on the centre caps??

My graphite nut covers should also be here soon too to get rid of the silver, im also going to order spacers all round before christmas.

The pics are off my phone so they are poor...

b234d454-ac19-4e54-85fc-37d535a18454_zps420703db.jpg

8d1b7847-e8da-4bd5-b3bd-d124b140e6b5_zpsaa1947b9.jpg

f9e83f22-d015-4358-923a-752bbe6004cf_zps574b6443.jpg

31a69256-d4b9-4e5f-be4f-e2aef2f1a165_zpsfe1adbe6.jpg

cd2c23ee-decf-4d43-9108-93274d0320d6_zps1c697047.jpg

b6ffa791-b626-4c29-9cdc-4136ca9981b5_zpsd895051d.jpg

Thanks for looking.

RB Clio 182
I love that! The wheels look brilliant!

Thanks mate :)

I like the yellow decals on the wheels when the wheels are off the car, but they clash a bit on the car with the blue paintwork i think, i dont know what to do, change them to silver/grey or leave them, im 50/50.

I know its not a big thing, but it adds to the over all look and im picky lol.

Ph2 Meg 225
Much better now they're painted! I would say silver would look better. You could also tie them in with the paint and go for blue but would that be too much?

RB Clio 182
Much better now they're painted! I would say silver would look better. You could also tie them in with the paint and go for blue but would that be too much?

Thanks mate,

I think im going to order some silver ones, there are only £6 but i dont want to keep changing them lol.

I love the yellow against the graphite alloys, but not against the blue paint work, they would probably look better on a titanium.

Ill order some silver ones and then wish i would have kept the yellow ones, i dont dislike them but im not 100%

All this fuss over some stickers lol.

RB Clio 182
Thanks guys, although i have now removed the yellow stickers which will be replaced with a more subtle silver tomorrow.

clio 182 FF
Wheels look miles better in graphite than silver.

i liked them with the yellow decals too, made it look more aggressive and purposeful

RB Clio 182
Wheels look miles better in graphite than silver.

i liked them with the yellow decals too, made it look more aggressive and purposeful

I did like them too mate, but the yellow really stood out in person, it was the thing that jumped out at you the most, they look miles better silver imo, especially in person.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Graphite for me as well - i'm a massive fan of bright silver wheels but they ultras really need to be darker! Good work!

koi

Audi S1
Much better darker. It's the little things that make it that much better so can see why you had all that fuss over stickers.

RB Clio 182
Much better darker. It's the little things that make it that much better so can see why you had all that fuss over stickers.

It is mate yes, its the little things that add up the make the whole thing look better.

RB Clio 182
Are you still thinking of getting an impreza?

No mate, i have changed my mind, im going to keep the clio as it hasnt cost me anything and its so cheap to run.

I really love driving it, i just fancied a change but ive had serious thoughts and i cant get rid just yet.

I do really love the imprezas but im going to wait a while longer until im a bit more on my feet with money and get something that really catches my eye.

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
graphite looks stunning I settled for the matt black ones in 16' as they came up for 300 with premium tyres. check mine out
IMG_03851_zpsda5f76ce.jpg

RB Clio 182
Love that !

Cheers Alan :)

Loving both silver and graphite! :)

Thanks again Harry, i do prefer the graphite tho :)

graphite looks stunning I settled for the matt black ones in 16' as they came up for 300 with premium tyres. check mine out

They look great mate, thats a great price, mine with the new tires were knocking up £900 lol.

Winning with the graphite!

Thanks Bryan :)

wow, thats nice!

Thank you again, if i had a good camera it would look much better too, hopefully after xmas ill get myself one :)

Looks mint, just need to do something with the bullets to finish it off imo.

Ive have been thinking the same, the bullets are in really good condition tho so its been putting me off changing them :(