ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean bean with new wheels fitted!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up some Turini's on Tuesday night from ^Jonff^ on here on Tuesday night (cheers mate). I had a day off on Wednesday so took them to have the tyres stripped and then straight to the powdercoaters.

I went for a dark charcoal/anthracite with a slight metallic flake. I LOVE the way they've come out, really really pleased with them!

I also fitted my standard silver bullets back on. I am over the moon with how they look on the car.

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0842.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

Yeah they're sheepish, but for a good reason!
;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Take back what I said about not liking anthra on orange, that looks awesome :approve:

CAS?

Expert HDI & R53
Saw you this morning mate early doors near Rawdon roundabout... Thought it was Aluco for a second....

Looks good fella.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looked better on the 182 rims for me!

DSC_0176.jpg

you also had a better camera ;)

Last edited:
  225 Cup & Williams
Inferno looks awsome cleaned up against darker wheels. My brother has a 225 cup in inferno with black wheels and looks the dogs when it is detailed.