ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLEAN PICS - Dads Renault Megane 225

Mini Cooper
Well, Dad went to New York this week, and left me in charge on tidying up his car. Was looking very sorry for itself, does 20k motorway miles per year, was absolutely filthy and needed servicing. Add to that, the repair needed on the front bumper from when he stupidly forgot to put the handbrake on when parking up somewhere and a rolled into a gate :lol:

Anyway, got it booked it at the local bodyshop/garage for a major service and bumper repair. Came out at £400 for the lot :eek: which my dad thought was cheap coz he is used to paying main dealer rip off prices :nono: :quiet:

Picked car up on wednesday looking a whole lot better with a fully re-sprayed front bumper and running perfectly, so thought Id treat it to a quick detail.

Unfortunately, it started p!ss!ng down as soon as I finished :( but heres the pics!! Opinions welcome :cool:

CLEAN001.jpg

CLEAN011.jpg

CLEAN004.jpg

CLEAN013.jpg

CLEAN039.jpg

CLEAN007.jpg

CLEAN023.jpg

CLEAN043.jpg

CLEAN045.jpg

CLEAN006.jpg

CLEAN015.jpg

CLEAN026.jpg

CLEAN040.jpg

CLEAN035.jpg

CLEAN036.jpg

CLEAN037.jpg

CLEAN033.jpg

CLEAN017.jpg

CLEAN022.jpg

CLEAN048.jpg

Cheers :cool:

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yeah looks tidy.. just not a big fan of the front and back bumper/exhaust layout

Vee inspiration that, i like this shape RS meg over the current one well the lower half of the bumper, if only we could have the 06+ grill and this shapes lower grill combo.

and those wheels look niiice,