ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean RB 182 - then & now

RB 182
After a few weeks of sourcing and fiddling with some bits to tidy the car up, I finally fitted the last piece, my new rear bumper (after I opened my gate into the old one) :banghead:

I was up early this morning due to the delivery man, so as I was up I decided to get the bumper fitted and give it a clean before the rain came.

Here's a picture from the day I picked it up:

Clio1_zps0e507b76.jpg

And a few from today:

12132899795_2d4e907a03_b.jpg

DSC_0133 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

12133592636_6835dbd83e_b.jpg

DSC_0128 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

12133628246_4fb449f725_b.jpg

DSC_0120 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

12133183403_985baf3758_b.jpg

DSC_0131 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

12133221823_9b50cdf543_b.jpg

DSC_0124 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

12133640266_05b67d9b8c_b.jpg

DSC_0107 copy by jggd51, on Flickr

My 3/4 plate fell off during the flooding we had, but as I've already been pulled for it once I think I'm just going to invest a new full size plate.

RB 182
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments :)

the exhaust could do with emigrating a bit north easternly though

I'm not sure what to do about them tbh. I've got the powerflex universal mounts in, which helped move them up more than they were but it's still not enough. I think the system needs to be removed and refitted.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That's lovely! Needs the exhaust sorting out though.

Very very nice none the less. :)

RB 182
Nice and clean looks great.

Looks great that! :)

Thanks chaps :)

Looks great, what's it lowered on?

What size spacers you running on this?

It's lowered on Cooksport springs with 15mm rear & 20mm front spacers.

That's lovely! Needs the exhaust sorting out though.

Very very nice none the less. :)

Cheers :)

As said before, it's got new powerflex mounts so I guess the only option I have is to take it off and realign it all.

RB 182 FF
Looks lovely, just needs a 3/4 plate(sod the cops:)) and the exhaust hang sorted, otherwise it's divine! :D

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
As said before, it's got new powerflex mounts so I guess the only option I have is to take it off and realign it all.

yeah they can be a pig to get in the right place, I just use some sod off massive zip ties to get it all central (RS192)

RB 182
Looks great that

Thanks mate :) I still need to order some pads and discs off you but keep forgetting.

yeah they can be a pig to get in the right place, I just use some sod off massive zip ties to get it all central (RS192)

I have about 10 normal plastic ones trying to do the job ATM. I think something more heavy duty is needed...

Hi mate what bolts are you using, are they TPI ones?

Yes mate, TPI bolts :)

They needed trimming down a couple of mm to stop them bottoming out on my front spacers though.

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yes mate, TPI bolts :)

They needed trimming down a couple of mm to stop them bottoming out on my front spacers though.

Cool, thanks. I want to get some but have read many times that they go really rusty after about 6 months :S putting me off a little...