ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean rollcage installation possible?

Is there any such thing as a rollcage that wouldn't require any alterations or leave any marks on my near mint Willy 3 should I later want to take it out?

I see that you can get bolt-in or weld-in. Does that mean that the bolts or welding has to be done to the car body too or just within the frame?

I'd also like to leave the sunroof clear, but I guess that's asking too much?

Is there any such thing as a rollcage that wouldn't require any alterations or leave any marks on my near mint Willy 3 should I later want to take it out?

I see that you can get bolt-in or weld-in. Does that mean that the bolts or welding has to be done to the car body too or just within the frame?

I'd also like to leave the sunroof clear, but I guess that's asking too much?

NO

Why did you want a cage?

If your not gonna track the car its pointless and if you are it'll get trashed anyway on track so it doesn't matter.

The cage has to attach the the shell to stiffen it up and weld in is stronger than bolt in.

I am organising a group buy for cages and the details are here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=473648

:)