ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned Before I Garage The Old Girl Until Feb.

Mr2 Roadster
Thought I'd clean the old girl before I put her to bed for the winter while I head off to the tropical delights of Barbados for the next few months. I didn't really make much effort but it's more than normal!

172_clean_01.jpg

172_clio_02.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
really nice, love tht s**t, hoping to get some of those wheels mmmmmm, how come ure goin barbados for sooo long

Mr2 Roadster
I had a midget take the picture!

Regsrding the wheels, it's either mine or the Turinis that are the best out there on clios I think, mine would be all that in 16's.

Barbados is work again, truth be told it's not all that great there but at leqast it's better than England in the winter!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Ha yeah its work but its in a nice place ha, Yeah i like them alot look really nice, Cant wait to get some

CS Dungeon
I had a midget take the picture!

Regsrding the wheels, it's either mine or the Turinis that are the best out there on clios I think, mine would be all that in 16's.

Barbados is work again, truth be told it's not all that great there but at leqast it's better than England in the winter!

Mine did come with those in 16 as standard;)
They look so much better in 16", same as the Turini's which look shite in 15's
God knows why mine came with 16's as this wasnt even an option

CIMG0053.gif

Yours is looking top draw Nicky:approve:

Have a good time in Babados you lucky git:(

al

ST on the way...
Thought I'd clean the old girl before I put her to bed for the winter while I head off to the tropical delights of Barbados for the next few months. I didn't really make much effort but it's more than normal!

172_clean_01.jpg

172_clio_02.jpg

Looks lovely, nice pics too :approve:

(i'm guessing you had to rest the camera on the floor through lack of light? ;))

Looks awesome Nicky :D

I have 16" OZ F1's

P1020504.JPG

According to the dialogys they were an option part.

CS Dungeon
Looks awesome Nicky :D

I have 16" OZ F1's

P1020504.JPG

According to the dialogys they were an option part.

Did yours come with them as standard day?

Mine did and 3 dealers said they were not an option and my sales brochures for the Mk1 172's does not state them as an option either.

Reason I ask is because I sold mine and was just wondering if you ended up buying them because as far as I know mine is the only one which had them fitted.

Mr2 Roadster
I want 16's :(

Yes the camera was rested on the floor due to lack of light!

And... My car is far from beautiful, it has flacking laquar on the passenger side lower door and a thousand door dents! :(

2001 Ph1 172
Thats great stuff the extra inch makes the defrence! What product didi u use as i have a silver ph1 172 nad am planning to cleeen it saturday! but i only have 4 hours!

Mr2 Roadster
Crow, I used some metalic restorer polish, turtle wax I think from halfords and then the "williams showroom finish" which you spray on lightly and then buff off, it's easier than the polish done in a forth of the time.

2001 Ph1 172
realy gd stuff mate wll impreseed! what product did u use as my ph1 172 is going to be cleaned daturday ! but i only have 4 hours todo it! and it hasnt been done for a while (ive only just purchased the car advice please guys?