ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned engine bay

Clio MK 4
Gave the engine bay a clean for first time. Forgot to take before pictures but it was a real mess with loads of grease. Still nothing special but better.

I'm missing the cover over the oil cap which is annoying though.

SL380568.jpg

SL380567.jpg

SL380564.jpg

SL380586.jpg

Clio MK 4
fair doos. Unfortunatly i literally just bought new braided brake lines and brake fluid so can't afford it atm. But i'll give you a pm when i can. Thats if you still have it of course.

Expert HDI & R53
Good choice sir!

Brakes and rubber first! It aint going anywhere drop me a PM when you get the funds!

Also..

Get yourself to the next meeet!!!!

Clio MK 4
think i want to get my the engine cover gloss black with orange writing and then maybe get my wheels done like this..

or just gloss black

GlossBlackOrange.jpg

GlossBlack.jpg

got bored as you can tell lol

Clio MK 4
ye tints are hit and miss. i do have them at the front but only 50%. I would prefer my back ones to be the same as the front now though.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Bay looks nice, Love the dark wheels too.

What is the black round thing to the left of the coolant bottle as you look at the car? Havnt seen one of them before!