ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned My Willy!! (56K Not A Chance!!)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Doesnt she looks sweet, gave her a clean yesterday.

Due to the lack of tax/insurance on her atm I was forced to take all these photos on my vast expansive of private farmland/village (ok it was only round the corner from where i live but sshh)

Anyway, here she is...
100_0444_600.gif

100_0435.gif

100_0441.gif

100_0445.gif

100_0434.gif

100_0452.gif

100_0446.gif

100_0447.gif

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Very nice, now get that clutch done so someone can snap up a beauty!

aye, thats the plan, ill get a 172 clutch fork put on too so its nice and light. on a standard willy clutch its hard to rifle through the gears, and in its current state its impossible, gear changes have to be planned.

(foot down) "HUUURRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAH"
(change gear) *SLIDE CLICK*
(foot off) "TWANGGGGGGG THUMP*

Golf GTI PP Mk7
its been stood on the drive since b4 xmas, so when i took it out, as soon as i hit the brakes for the first time, it threw 7 weeks worth of crud all over the wheels, DOH!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
insurance: the only thing stopping me ;)

:(

yeah i just cant get my head round that tbh, when i changed from my 172 cup to the willy i got an £80 refund, so i cant understand how they want another £300 from you to go from 172 to willy.

One theory is uve been misqouted on your current policy, £400 is very low for a 172 at 22, mine was £1600 TPFT for the willy at 21. Thats my theory anyway.

:cool:

Golf R
Very nice, now get that clutch done so someone can snap up a beauty!

aye, thats the plan, ill get a 172 clutch fork put on too so its nice and light. on a standard willy clutch its hard to rifle through the gears, and in its current state its impossible, gear changes have to be planned.

with sales skills like those, you could sell ice to the eskimos ;)

looking nice and shiney as ever fella... i'd keep the Ph-Fiesta as a daily runner and keep the Willy for occasional good weather use - it's what it deserves now really

Golf GTI PP Mk7

looking nice and shiney as ever fella... i'd keep the Ph-Fiesta as a daily runner and keep the Willy for occasional good weather use - it's what it deserves now really

honesty wins the day.

the ph-iesta is going to my brother soon as he's having driving lessons now, but im getting a work van in april so its all good. then that clutch in the willy can finally be sorted, lol.

Golf R

honesty wins the day.

the ph-iesta is going to my brother soon as he's having driving lessons now, but im getting a work van in april so its all good. then that clutch in the willy can finally be sorted, lol.

work van?? remind me what you do... i thought you worked in an offy?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
honesty wins the day.

work van?? remind me what you do... i thought you worked in an offy?

i used to do that part time, i work in an office atm, but i bagged a new job last week having interviewed the week before, 2.5 times my current salary, plus a van :cool: